Thursday, August 26, 2010

My life....and whatever might get thrown in while living



So I finally decided to post a picture from the concert that I went to at the beginning of the summer. It's Mr John O'Callaghan, the beautiful singer of possibly the most amazing band in the world, The Maine. I have some more, but me being the lazy person that I am, I honestly don't feel like posting anymore except for the one that was on my phone. Mind you, I didn't even take it, a friend of mine took the picture and then sent it to me. I didn't get that close to John. But I did get that close to Kennedy Brock, the beautiful, sexy, and amazing guitarist.




But besides obsessing over The Maine's new Album Black & White I have started practice for the Swim team, which so far I am enjoying. I'm getting in shape while also having fun and meeting some new people. It's just a little weird, because I have never swam competitively, so we'll see how well I do. I mean I've been swimming for as long as I can remember, mostly because my family is really into water sports and needing to be a strong swimmer is a necessity. SO I am defintly not the worst swimmer. But I am terrible at the non-stroke things like; Flips turns, drills, and starting.


Oh yeah, I also got VIP tickets to the Never Shout Never concert in Seattle, the first stop on the Harmony tour. This means, i get to meet Christofer Drew; the man behind the band. It will be my first time meeting him and I've seen him every time he's come to Seattle since he went on tour with Boys like Girls in the winter of last year (which may not be a lot, but it's been about 3 times). I also get a signed poster, and a laminate along with a download of his new Album Harmony. Plus I'll get to see the Maine again. Oh how I love the Maine. Oh and I Can Make A Business Like Nobody's Business and Carter Hulsey are definitely not so bad either.
PS...I might be putting some of the music Mentioned above on my playlist!
-With love
ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment