Friday, July 30, 2010

Sometimes I wanna feel like a princess!

So, I'm not exactly the most girly girl you'll ever meet. I don't wear skirts or dresses, I like being comfortable and sometimes I walk around in just basketball shorts and a tee shirt. Like yesterday, I went to watch my sister in her golf tournament at a golf coarse where all the rich people go. I was wearing basketball shorts and flip flops, I hadn't don't my hair and I wasn't wearing any makeup. Lets just say I stuck out like a sore thumb.

But on those speacial occasions I like dressing up in a dress and doing my hair. So I enjoy going to dances at school, only because I have an excuse to dress up nice. Tomorrow, actually, I am going to my cousins' wedding and I am SUPER excited cause I get to wear a new skirt and look like a girl! Plus I get to see my cousins that have all gone off to college (or are getting married ).

I just hope it's not a total snooze fest.

Unfortunately it's on my dad's side, and since my parents are divorced I have to go just with my dad. I always seem to to feel uncomfortable around him (My guess is because technically he isn't my real dad, just a step dad...but he's been around for longer then my biological dad who died when I was 4). I'm kind of hoping we're with the family for most of the time.

I'm crossing my fingers that I'm not totally bored tomorrow!

-With Love
ME!

1 comment:

  1. I can completely relate. I don't wear skirts or dresses casually, but sometimes I like to get dressed up.

    ReplyDelete